SPEEDY-SEAL - RUBBERIZED LEAK STOPPER!
Superior fast set, rapid curing, spray-on elastomer membrane (continuous coating) designed for RV's, campers, trucks and trailers and much more. SPEEDY-SEAL ADVANCED LEAK STOPPER
is flexible, with elongation up to 500% to accomodate movement of applicable substrates. Excellent thermal stability! Will not crack or peel under freezing temperatures or harsh elements. Drys in 20 minutes!
SPEEDY-SEAL is also UV resistant and paintable. Cleans up simply with paint thinner.
Available in Clear or White.
Why Everyone is using SPEEDY-SEAL
- Anti Fungal formula prevents mold & mildew growth
- Spray on application, no rollers or trowels
- Fast set, rapid curing, rubberized membrane
- Stays flexible with elongation up to 500% to accomodate movement
- Excellent thermal stability, will not crack or peel under temperature extremes
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Can be applied under wet conditions
- UV resistant
- NO CFC's
- Jumbo 16 oz can means more product for your money
- Less hassle and less expensive than competition
- Easy to store, keep a can for emergencies in the RV
- No special skills needed to apply
Where everyone is using SPEEDY-SEAL
- Damaged RV roofs either made of rubber, fiberglass, or metal
- Cracked RV skylights or holding tanks
- Leaking Semi Trailers
Spray On - Dries in 20 minutes - Apply in wet conditions. Available in white or clear in cases of 24 or 48 - 16 oz cans
Seeing is believing! (See photos below.)
We took a metal collander and coated it with clear SPEEDY-SEAL. Those holes are about a 1/4 in diameter
Then we added a little water and some foam peanuts for effect
You can see that the holes are sealed. There are no leaks. We stopped the test after a week of water sitting in the collander without a drop leaking out.
Now, this isn't an RV or a trailer roof but the concept is the same. WATER doesn't penetrate and flow - Even with holes this large.
LEAKS ARE STOPPED!!
Material Safety Data Sheet